12.28.2007

Plans for the New Year

Today's topic on Flaming Hot! is Out with the Old, In with the New, and we've been asked to share our grand plans for the New Year.

I plan to build an inventory of beads to sell. (Oh, I'm having a major case of Déjà vu!) I'll start by listing them in the shop on my website and then I'll start listing auctions on eBay or I may check out Etsy.

I'd also like to take a class or two for new inspiration and to increase my skill.

After we get our tax return, I plan to sock a bit of it away for a shed to make into a studio. (Again with the Déjà vu.) Then I'd like to buy a hotter torch, and see where it takes me. These are my plans, or are they just dreams? I guess the New Year will tell.
post signature

7 comments:

BetteJo said...

Etsy is wonderful - I sell there. I really should put more effort into it - but I've done okay. I say - check it out!

Anonymous said...

A whole package of green Christmas cookie? Blech.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

That should have said cookies. *Blush*

Anonymous said...

I'd like to have a hotter torch, too. But I think maybe you're talking about something else.

I'm sorry. Couldn't help myself.

Jennifer said...

jrh, LOL! There are a lot of places I could take that, but I won't. ;-)

Suzy-Q said...

Beautiful beads!

I resolved to not make any resolutions this year. Oh heck. I already broke it. Stupid resolutions

R said...

I got a blow torch for my birthday. One to make creme brulee though. Ha ha.

I hope you sell tons of beads.