11.19.2007

Show and Tell

Between the holiday crunch I'm feeling (already!) and life's little challenges (I have to call an electrician today because I'm pretty sure we have wires melting in our wall. Ack!) I've been getting a few beads and pieces of jewelry made. I've had a few commissions for pieces come in all at once, and that's exciting, but now I really need to get to work.

Here are a couple of sets I've made recently:



And a pair of earrings I made:


I'm working on a necklace to match.

I still need to experiment with photography techniques. I'm looking at a couple of setups on eBay for this. For example, photographing earrings laying down is probably not the best presentation. These earrings are so dainty and sparkly in person, but that just doesn't come across in the photo. Better lighting may help.

Off to work!
post signature

5 comments:

Avery Gray said...

Oh, I love your jewelry so much. If you'd like to send some my way--you know, just to do a trial run for you--feel free! ;o)

I'm so generous.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces! I'm sorry you're having trouble with your wiring!!!

Jamie Dawn said...

You should model your earrings!! Stand in the sunlight and let the rays sparkle off those glorious beads. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Enjoy every moment and each delicioius morsel.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the kudos!

I suppose I could model them, wouldn't want to detract from them, though. Ha!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

oooh, I lurve the black beads in the middle! Very nice!

Enjoyed the beads gone bad, too.