11.21.2007

Thankful for Heat

The electrician has come and gone. I paid $250 to teach the electrician that a melting outlet can indeed smell "fishy". He had never encountered such a thing, but now he has something new for which he can look or sniff when troubleshooting. I think he should have paid me for the education, but I'm just happy the problem is fixed and didn't require tearing up any walls. In fact, I am truly thankful. Now we can be warm again.

Here's today's set of beads...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all tomorrow!

post signature

4 comments:

... said...

hi jennifer,
i found your site thru cre8buzz. i just wanted to leave you a comment to tell you how beautiful i think your beads are. truly beautiful. and your photos of them (in your gallery) are as equally beautiful.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

And God said "Let there be HEAT!"

Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry I've neglected my blog reading. I was having too much fun with the dolphins! ;-)

Now back to my healthy habits.

Jamie Dawn said...

I'm glad you have heat again. It is a necessity at this time of year. It's only gonna get colder as the weeks move on.
Those new beads are really pretty. The colors are superb!!
Your photo skills are goooood.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with jamie dawn there about your photo skills. It's one thing to be able to make something beautiful, it's another to be able to post a good enough representation of it for everyone else to enjoy! Great work on both fronts! And enjoy the heat!!