10.25.2007

Baby Bracelet

My torch session was short today because I have sick kids, but I made a few dotty beads. I'll show you a picture of them after they come out of the kiln tomorrow. After making beads I came in and put together a baby bracelet. My niece is having a little girl and is due next month, so I wanted to give her baby this bracelet.


It's teeny tiny, which doesn't come across in the enlarged photo. When my youngest was born four years ago someone made a similar bracelet for her, and it was just the sweetest thing on earth. I hope she likes it!
post signature

6 comments:

Jane said...

That is beautiful, Jen. I love your beads and I'm so glad you're getting back to it!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Jane!

Becky said...

This bracelet is just the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I think she will love it!!

loveyh said...

They're beautiful, and the bracelet is so sweet! My daughter would love one of those, little girly-girl that she is. Let me know when you're up and running selling items!

Jennifer said...

Shannon, I will do that! Thanks! :-)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sooo sweet! Love the baby bracelet!