10.09.2007

My Corner of the Garage

I'm off to go clean my garage. I'll be working on my workspace this week in between shuttling kids to doctor appointments and art classes, in between birthday celebrations, (We have TWO this week.) and in between other mom duties.

I took a picture of my neglected workspace to give you an idea of what I'll be doing this week. It's kind of sad. That shirt hanging on my workbench has been there for two years, ever since I turned off my torch for the last time. I wear that shirt when it's chilly, and obviously I fully expected to come back and torch another day when I laid it there.


And here's a picture of me at work a couple of years ago.



Okay, that's enough. I'm motivated now.
post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, your workspace looks a little like my home office...except maybe for the lawnmower. Maybe you'll inspire me to clean things up and get my own business in order - not bead making, just computer drafting & stuff like that. Good luck, my friend!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, jrh!

How is that business coming along? Is that why you've been so quiet?

Avery Gray said...

Are you sure you didn't take a picture of my garage by mistake? ;o)